SoilCQuest Online Courses Terms & Conditions
- The participant accepts that they are required to pay the full amount of the course fees even if they do not complete the course;
- The courses are self-paced and delivered online only;
- Course commencement is the date we receive your course fees in full.
- There are no course or subject prerequisites for entry. Our courses are generally intended for people aged 16+. In some circumstances, enrolments from younger people may be considered.
- One (1) participant per enrolment;
- Course enrolment is complete when the participant has accepted an invitation to, and created their account with, the Learning Management System (LMS);
- Course duration and commencement is effective from the date LMS access is granted;
- Special offer coupon codes cannot be added to an enrolment retrospectively and must be added at the time of checkout/enrolment.
Course Materials and Access
- Course materials are supplied in an online environment unless otherwise specified in the course description and may not be downloaded, other than those resources specifically marked as available for download within the LMS.
- The content of the online Course Materials, including copyright and all other intellectual property rights contained therein, remain the property of SoilCQuest 2031 Ltd (SCQ). You may not reproduce any part of the online course Materials without the prior written consent of SCQ;
- Course materials, course content and assessment are subject to change;
- Course duration/study hours are estimates only;
- Course access is available in perpetuity. SCQ reserves the right to rescind an enrolment at anytime without cause and compensation if, at the SCQ Chief Executive Officer’s (CEO) sole discretion the enrolment and/or the course content is not in the best interest of the organisation;
- Course materials are provided online via our LMS 24/7 or via alternative means. The LMS site may occasionally be unavailable during scheduled maintenance;
- Course materials comprise of online resources, including interactive and written learning content, videos, quizzes and may also from time to time, assessment;
- To study online with SCQ you will need a computer (desktop PC/laptop) and/or an application enabled smartphone/tablet running a current/updated operating system with reliable high-speed internet access. You will also need basic computer skills, such as typing, knowledge of how to navigate the internet and be able to use application programs;
- Unit/subject codes in our LMS are for internal purposes only and do not appear on official Certificates. LMS completion records are for internal purposes only.
- To receive a Certificate acknowledging completion of the course/s, quizz/es and/or other questionnaire style activities may need to be completed;
- Course engagement support is available and provided via email;
- All activities must be submitted electronically;
- Using chatbots, AI (ChatGPT), or other automated tools to generate responses or complete activities is strictly prohibited. All submissions must reflect personal comprehension and analysis, be written in your own words and be properly referenced. See Student Obligations.
Course Withdrawal and Refunds
- Refunds will not be issued after the course enrolment invitation has been accepted;
- Any consideration of assessing extenuating circumstances rests with the SCQ CEO and shall be on a case-by-case basis.
Course Enrolment Transfer Policy
- Course enrolment transfers are not permitted.
- Course enrolment transfers are not permitted once an individual/employee course invitation has been accepted;
- Course enrolment transfer fees apply and will be advised upon application.
- If an application for an enrolment transfer is successful, a business/enterprise can transfer the enrolment of an employee to another employee in a course that has the same enrolment fee value. If the course you are transferring into is of a lesser value, a credit voucher will be issued. If the program you are transferring into is of a higher value, the difference in value will be payable;
- A tax invoice for the transfer fee and any outstanding balance will be issued and payable upon approval of the course transfer or will be deducted from the original payment amount.
- Course enrolment transfer applications will be processed at the sole discretion of the SCQ CEO;
- Processing time for course transfers are up to 7 days once the request has been lodged with SCQ;
- Credit vouchers/tax invoices will be issued within 24 hours if there is a difference in the value of the current and prospective course. Administration fees apply.
Credit Voucher/Coupon Code Policy
All credit vouchers/discount coupons have the following conditions of use:
- Not redeemable for cash;
- Valid for one (1) use only;
- Not valid with any other offer/gift voucher/coupon code;
- The coupon code must be entered at the time of enrolment/course commencement; the discount cannot be applied at a later date;
- Coupon codes can only be used in the time frame specified in the special offer.
We will make reasonable efforts to keep any such information that we have about you secure and to ensure that any of our employees or agents who have access to information about you do not make any unauthorised use, modification, reproduction or disclosure of that information.
We will only disclose information that we have about you:
- to the extent specifically required by law; or
- for the purposes of this agreement (including disclosing information in connection with any query or claim).
- information provided by you is considered confidential and will not be divulged to any third party, nor will it be sold.
Upon enrolment into the course, we may use the content from your emails in our marketing materials and on our website testimonials page, as well as send you a monthly newsletter. Your full identity will never be revealed, however we may use your first name, the initial of your surname, occupation and/or Town/City. Please be assured that we respect your privacy and only comments related to course outcomes and student experiences will be mentioned.
Third-Party Authorisation – Individual Enrolments
Your SCQ record is protected. If you need someone else to obtain information or documents on your behalf, you must provide your written authorisation. You will need to provide a signed written authority or an email from the email account matching your enrolment that includes your:
- Full name
- Contact telephone number
- Course title(s)
You must also provide the following details regarding the person who will be accessing your information:
- The person’s full name
- The person’s email address
- The person’s telephone number
- The person’s relationship to you;
- The type of information or access you wish the third party to have.
For employer/organisation enrolments, we may disclose your enrolment information, participation and assessment progress to your employer as required, including quarterly performance reporting.
SCQ Code of Practice
SCQ has responsibilities to you as a student to provide you with a quality of service that will assist you as much as possible in attaining your professional development certificate. We undertake to abide by all our policies and procedures.
SCQ agrees to:
- Provide a tax invoice;
- Provide an invitation email link to create an account with the LMS to access the the online Course Materials;
- Issue an e-Certificate upon satisfactory completion of the course (if applicable). Digital Certificates will be issued within 7 -14 days.
Students with SCQ are required to:
- Ensure that all the information provided to SCQ is accurate;
- Notify SCQ of any contact changes (email, telephone, address etc.);
- Advise SCQ of any difficulties or problems they may experience with SCQ staff, procedures or training;
- In your interactions with SCQ staff and/or our agents including third party LMS and/or other platform providers (including, but not limited to telephone calls, messaging applications and emails) you agree to conduct yourself civilly and respectfully at all times. As a customer or student of SCQ, you agree that you shall not, under any circumstances, use abusive language or harass staff. SCQ reserves the right to determine, at its sole discretion, what constitutes abusive language and harassment, and where that has occurred; and may, partially or completely, deny service to any infringing party.